Our privacy notice was last updated on September 25, 2023. This privacy notice outlines our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information when you browse through our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca and informs you of your privacy rights and how the law protects you. We may use your personal data to provide and enhance your browsing experience on our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca. By using the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca, you agree to the collection and use of information as outlined in this privacy notice.
Usage Data is automatically collected when using our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca.
Usage data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca through or via a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your unique mobile device ID, your mobile device's IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca or when you access the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca through a mobile tablet or smartphone.
- Tags, Web. Some sections of our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear GIFs, invisible pixels, and single-pixel GIFs) that allow U.T.R. & HINO truck centre, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of a specific section and checking system and server integrity).
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes and identifications described below:
- Type 1: Essential / Necessary
Essential cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca, and it will not function as expected without them.
These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available on the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Functional cookies enable certain features such as sharing content from the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party functionalities.
These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca, such as remembering your login information or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca.
- Type 3: Analytics | Tracking and Performance Cookies
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca. These cookies help provide information about the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca and how users use the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca. The information collected through these cookies may identify you directly or indirectly as an individual visitor. Indeed, the collected information is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features, or new functionalities of the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca to see how our users respond to them.
- Type 4: Policy and acceptance of the notice
Cookies that are automatically created on the www.utrhinomontreal.ca website through web beacons:
- The cookie _fbp is associated with 'Facebook Pixel,' an analysis and tracking tool provided by Facebook. It is primarily used to track user interactions with ads and web pages after clicking on a Facebook ad.
- The cookie _ga is associated with 'Google Analytics,' a web analytics service provided by Google. It is used to collect data about the use of the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca, such as the number of visitors, pages visited, duration of the visit, etc.
You provide U.T.R. & HINO truck centre with most of the data we collect directly. We collect data related to your browsing plan and process it when you:
- Use or visit our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca through your browser's cookies
U.T.R. & HINO truck centre Truck Rental collects your data so that it can:
- We help you navigate efficiently and execute certain enriching features
- We ensure an optimal and satisfying user experience
U.T.R. & HINO truck centre does not save your data. Your browsing data is saved in the browser of your choice, from which you access the website
www.utrhinomontreal.ca. In turn, the browser will save your data on the device of your choice, from which you have connected to the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca.
The cookies used on our www.utrhinomontreal.ca web platform are small text files that are defined by a name, a value, a one-year expiry date and a specific path. These cookies are stored on your device when you browse our www.utrhinomontreal.ca web platform. The name and value of the cookie are used to identify and save specific information, while the one-year expiry date ensures that the cookie will remain active for that period. The path determines the scope of the cookie and indicates which pages of the www.utrhinomontreal.ca web platform can access it.
Once the lifespan of your cookies expires, we will ask you to renew your consent by accepting our privacy and data protection policy again. Such a request may be made to you following a change, modification, or amendment to our privacy and data protection policy.
U.T.R. & HINO truck centre transfers the following data:
- The fields required to submit your application under the « Careers » section by clicking « Submit an Application » to send your data and responses to the recruitment team at U.T.R. & HINO truck centre are as follows: Name, Email, Phone, Digital version of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to upload or attach to the application form, Level of education, and Years of experience in the position in question.
- The fields required to contact the management team of U.T.R. & HINO truck centre through the form accessible from the « Contact Us » section are as follows: Name, Subject, Email, Phone, and Your message (detailed message body)
- The data identified above is transferred securely and in accordance with protocols that comply with this policy for the respect of your personal data and privacy. This data is not collected by U.T.R. & HINO truck centre in any way, but is sent to them following your consent to send it by clicking the « Apply » buttons under the « Careers » section or the « Submit » button under the « Contact Us » section
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the operating offices of U.T.R. & HINO truck centre.
Your consent to this privacy notice followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to this transfer.
U.T.R. & HINO truck centre will take all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice, and no transfer of your personal data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your data and other personal information.
If U.T.R. & HINO truck centre is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your personal data may be transferred. We will provide notice before your personal data is transferred and becomes subject to a different privacy notice.
In certain circumstances, U.T.R. & HINO truck centre may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
U.T.R. & HINO truck centre may disclose your personal data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of U.T.R. & HINO truck centre
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca or the public
- Protection against legal liability
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of digital storage method is 100% secure. Although we endeavour to use commercially effective means to protect your personal data, we cannot data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may process personal data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given your consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a Contract: The provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal Obligations: The processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which U.T.R. & HINO truck centre is subject.
- Vital Interests: The processing of personal data is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
- Public Interest: The processing of personal data is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in U.T.R. & HINO truck centre.
- Legitimate Interests: The processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by U.T.R. & HINO truck centre.
Dans tous les cas, U.T.R. & HINO truck centre se fera un plaisir d’aider à clarifier la base juridique spécifique qui s’applique au traitement, et en particulier si la fourniture de données personnelles est une exigence légale ou contractuelle, ou une exigence nécessaire pour conclure un contrat.
U.T.R. & HINO truck centre is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and ensuring that you can exercise your rights.
Under this privacy notice and in accordance with the law, you have the right:
- Examine what is legally possible.
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update, or delete the information we have about you. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance. This also allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request the correction of personal data we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to the processing of your personal data. This right exists when we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing, and there is a specific and justifiable reason in your particular situation that prompts you to object to our processing of your personal data for that reason. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you initially consented to us using or when we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw Your Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific features of the website www.utrhinomontreal.ca
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will do our best to respond as soon as possible. You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, if you are in Quebec, please visit the Commission d'accès à l'information du Québec.
Our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party's site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy notice of every site you visit. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or service and assume no responsibility in this regard.
We may update our privacy notice from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new privacy notice on this page. We will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website www.utrhinomontreal.ca prior to the change becoming effective and update the 'Last Updated' date at the top of this privacy notice. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy notice for any changes. Changes to this privacy notice are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about the privacy notice of U.T.R. & HINO truck centre, the data we hold about you, or if you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact our privacy officer [Ms. Caroline Robert].
- By sending us an email: email@example.com
If you wish to lodge a complaint or feel that our company has not addressed your concern satisfactorily, you can contact the Commission d'accès à l'information du Québec.
Access to Information Commission
525 René-Lévesque East Boulevard
Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5S9